- Indestructawool technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Narrower profile provides perfect women's specific fit
- Minimal cushioning for maximum performance in close-fitting shoes
When you've got miles to cover but want the minimum between your foot and boot, the PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Micro is ready to go. Whether it's a trail run at dawn or a hike in the heat of summer, this multi-sport sock features the power of Merino for maximum breathability, moisture management and temperature regulation. Made with Indestructawool technology for ultimate durability and the 4 Degree elite fit system to keep the sock in place. Made in USA of imported yarn, 50% Merino Wool, 49% Nylon, 1% Elastane.