- Premium full-grain leather and 1000D nylon upper
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner
- 200G Thinsulate Ultra insulation
- Recraftable stitchdown construction offers increased stability
- Vibram Kletterlift outsole designed for comfort and durability
- Made in the USA
Made in the USA, the Acadia features Danner’s famous stitchdown construction, providing a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability. This boot has a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX lining and a combination upper of 1000 Denier nylon and full-grain leather. The Vibram Kletterlift outsole provides superior shock absorption and great traction on both wet and dry surfaces. The Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability; the heel provides superb shock absorption and the rubber compound guantees great traction and stability. Features 200G Thinsulate. Full-grain polishable leather upper is made from a smooth leather that is completely polishable.
How it fits: The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability.