Danner's most popular work boot – now built in Portland, Oregon. Danner's Wedge outsole is a non-marking, oil- and slip-resistant Danner Wedge outsole provides cushioning, lightweight support, and won't track debris. Guarantees cushion and traction on various terrain, but performs best in indoor environments. Danner also updated the collar liner to be instantly comfortable and re-engineered the placement of the triple-stitching to reduce wear and tear over time. Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Danner's stitchdown boots can be recrafted for years of use. How is fits: The 610 is Danner's most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
- Electrical hazard ASTM F2892-11 EH footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining
- Full-grain, all leather upper provides classic design with superior protection
- Danner Wedge outsole provides lightweight support and won't track debris
- Hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Fiberglass shank
- Triple stitched hyper-strong thread