- Rough out leather and 1000D nylon upper
- Dri-Lex liner provides excellent vapor transport in hot weather
- USMC optional wear with stamped Eagle, Globe and Anchor emblem
- Speed lace system allows you to tighten from toe to top with one pull
- Vibram 1276 Sierra Olive outsole guarantees great traction on wet and dry ground
- Made in the USA - Berry compliant
Made in the USA and U.S.M.C. certified, the Danner Marine is built to serve. Constructed with rough-out full-grain leather for toughness, and a Vibram Sierra outsole for optimal function. Dri-Lex lined and is idea for warm-to-hot weather conditions, Dri-Lex prodives excellent vapor transport, is extremely quick drying, resists odors and mildew, and is completely breathable. The boots lace to the toe for better fit and support, and Danner’s famous stitchdown construction gives a more stable platform and superior durability. The Vibram 1276 Sierra outsole design allows for maximum traction and stability over various terrain, this outsole uses a rubber compound that guarantees great traction on both wet and dry surfaces. Made in USA - Berry Compliant is a certification that meets or exceeds the most stringent guidelines set by the Federal Trade Commission. Every component of this product, down to the raw material sourced to manufacture each part, is sourced from the United States. This boot is crafted from top to bottom in Danner's Portland, Oregon factory.
How it Fits: The 610 is Danner's most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.