- Six tie down points
- Four aluminum bottle openers, one on each corner
- Integrated standing pad
- Lockable/Certified bear resistant
- Best-in-class 2"+ of insulation
- Lifetime hinges and cam latches
- Every Orion cooler is molded and assembled in Sparta, Tennessee
The ultimate in personal, customizable portability, the Orion 25 is the cooler under your feet as you sight cast from the SUP; it’s lashed to the quad when scouting the back country, and doubles as the wife’s chair at the kids’ soccer tournaments. Rides effortlessly in canoes and kayaks, it’s the grab-an-go cooler when the impulse to get out there strikes. The 25 is versatile, is what Orion is saying, and just as feature-rich as its bigger siblings. Includes gear tracks that accept a range of RAM accessories — rod holders to GoPro mounts — so you can adapt your cooler to the adventure.
What gives Orion coolers the advantage?
- INSULATION: Rugged construction using today's cutting edge insulation techniques, ready to keep your cold goods COLD for days on end.
- YAKATTACK TRACKS / RAM INTEGRATION: The YakAttack accessory tracks mounted on each side allow you to easily and quickly mount a myriad of accessories to to enhance its performance; rod holders, phone holders, cup holders, GPS, Fish Finders and more.
- STANDING PAD (Standard): Grippy, standing pad that comes standard with all Orion coolers providing users with a stable. comfortable platform when standing or sitting.
- SOLID PLASTIC TRAY: A solid plastic tray comes standard with all Orion coolers.
- CARRY HANDLES: Strong. motorcycle-style carry handles with reinforced climbing ropes ready to take any load with comfort and ease.
- BOTTLE OPENERS / TIE DOWN POINTS: Four aluminum tie down points on each corner that double as bottle openers. Two additional tie down points on either side.
- LOW-PROFILE CAMMING LATCHES: Low-profile, snag-free, camming latches secure your goods in tight and are quick to open and create a solid, air-tight seal when locked into place.
- DRAIN PLUGS: Large, easy to open drain plug for fast drainage of any melted water, ease of hosing out, or equalizing pressure after air travel.
- MADE IN THE USA: Every cooler is molded and assembled in Sparta, TN. next to Jackson Kayaks with quality and pride; the best molders in the business.
Compact and highly portable, the Orion 25 is easily transported by canoe, car or kayak, and the preferred size for shorter outings and day to weekend use. It makes a good casting platform on small watercraft like SUPs, Gheenoes, or flats skiffs.
Fishing, canoe camping, kayak angling, small fish/game, air travel.