- Six tie down points
- Four aluminum bottle openers, one on each corner
- Integrated standing pad
- Lockable/Certified bear resistant
- Best-in-class 2"+ of insulation
- Lifetime hinges and cam latches
- Every Orion cooler is molded and assembled in Sparta, Tennessee
Are you one of those people who will let a whim turn the usual day trip into an overnighter? Do you run in circles that occasionally result in an unexpected extra mouth to feed? Say hello to Orion 35, the perfect step up from Orion's smallest model. It’s worth noting that the extra volume in the 35 has been added laterally, giving it the lowest profile in the line. The stability of that broader footprint is nice to have if you’re one who uses his cooler as a casting platform, or stands on it when glassing the field. The right size when you need a little more, yet still manageable for one person going solo.
What gives Orion coolers the advantage?
- INSULATION: Rugged construction using today's cutting edge insulation techniques, ready to keep your cold goods COLD for days on end.
- YAKATTACK TRACKS / RAM INTEGRATION: The YakAttack accessory tracks mounted on each side allow you to easily and quickly mount a myriad of accessories to to enhance its performance; rod holders, phone holders, cup holders, GPS, Fish Finders and more.
- STANDING PAD (Standard): Grippy, standing pad that comes standard with all Orion coolers providing users with a stable. comfortable platform when standing or sitting.
- SOLID PLASTIC TRAY: A solid plastic tray comes standard with all Orion coolers.
- CARRY HANDLES: Strong. motorcycle-style carry handles with reinforced climbing ropes ready to take any load with comfort and ease.
- BOTTLE OPENERS / TIE DOWN POINTS: Four aluminum tie down points on each corner that double as bottle openers. Two additional tie down points on either side.
- LOW-PROFILE CAMMING LATCHES: Low-profile, snag-free, camming latches secure your goods in tight and are quick to open and create a solid, air-tight seal when locked into place.
- DRAIN PLUGS: Large, easy to open drain plug for fast drainage of any melted water, ease of hosing out, or equalizing pressure after air travel.
- MADE IN THE USA: Every cooler is molded and assembled in Sparta, TN. next to Jackson Kayaks with quality and pride; the best molders in the business.
Fishing, canoe camping, kayak angling, small fish/game, air travel.