- Six tie down points
- Four aluminum bottle openers, one on each corner
- Integrated standing pad
- Lockable/Certified bear resistant
- Best-in-class 2"+ of insulation
- Lifetime hinges and cam latches
- Every Orion cooler is molded and assembled in Sparta, Tennessee
You know that guy who can work on cars, do some plumbing and carpentry, field dress a deer and recite a little Shakespeare? The Orion 45 is the cooler equivalent. A Renaissance cooler, you might say, that’s ready for just about any outing. Smartly packed, it can serve an individual’s needs for several days in the field; or, if you’re bringing along a couple of friends, a long weekend. Great in a jon boat as a handy casting platform and as a cushioned seat around the campfire, the 45 has the room to accommodate cans by the case, sodas by the 2-liter size and even the boned-out quarters of small- to mid-sized game. And it’s still portable enough for one dude or two adults with a free hand each to hike beyond the crowds to the prime camp sites.
What gives Orion coolers the advantage?
- INSULATION: Rugged construction using today's cutting edge insulation techniques, ready to keep your cold goods COLD for days on end.
- YAKATTACK TRACKS / RAM INTEGRATION: The YakAttack accessory tracks mounted on each side allow you to easily and quickly mount a myriad of accessories to to enhance its performance; rod holders, phone holders, cup holders, GPS, Fish Finders and more.
- STANDING PAD (Standard): Grippy, standing pad that comes standard with all Orion coolers providing users with a stable. comfortable platform when standing or sitting.
- SOLID PLASTIC TRAY: A solid plastic tray comes standard with all Orion coolers.
- CARRY HANDLES: Strong. motorcycle-style carry handles with reinforced climbing ropes ready to take any load with comfort and ease.
- BOTTLE OPENERS / TIE DOWN POINTS: Four aluminum tie down points on each corner that double as bottle openers. Two additional tie down points on either side.
- LOW-PROFILE CAMMING LATCHES: Low-profile, snag-free, camming latches secure your goods in tight and are quick to open and create a solid, air-tight seal when locked into place.
- DRAIN PLUGS: Large, easy to open drain plug for fast drainage of any melted water, ease of hosing out, or equalizing pressure after air travel.
- MADE IN THE USA: Every cooler is molded and assembled in Sparta, TN. next to Jackson Kayaks with quality and pride; the best molders in the business.
Perfect for a wide variety of applications and storage needs, the Orion 45 is versatile and well-suited to everything from day trips to week-long outings. Whether by canoe, truck, motor boat or RV, the 45 is super-portable.
Multi-day hunting, fishing, extended camping trips (canoe or car), rafting trips, hunting/fishing lodges, and tailgating events.