- Six tie down points
- Four aluminum bottle openers, one on each corner
- Integrated standing pad
- Lockable/Certified bear resistant
- Best-in-class 2"+ of insulation
- Lifetime hinges and cam latches
- Every Orion cooler is molded and assembled in Sparta, Tennessee
There’s a slot between a long weekend camping adventure and a full week of roughing it in the field, and the Orion 55 was created to fill it. Bring on the limit of salmon filets or quartered game. There’s room. That’s not to say the 55 can’t handle more civilized chores. Keeping all the adult beverages icy cold for an outdoor summer wedding party? Bringing the family’s turkeys for Thanksgiving? The 55 is down for that kind of duty, too. Trick it out with RAM accessories attached to the integrated gear tracks and it becomes even more versatile and useful for anyone whose pursuits tend toward the bigger and bolder.
What gives Orion coolers the advantage?
- INSULATION: Rugged construction using today's cutting edge insulation techniques, ready to keep your cold goods COLD for days on end.
- YAKATTACK TRACKS / RAM INTEGRATION: The YakAttack accessory tracks mounted on each side allow you to easily and quickly mount a myriad of accessories to to enhance its performance; rod holders, phone holders, cup holders, GPS, Fish Finders and more.
- STANDING PAD (Standard): Grippy, standing pad that comes standard with all Orion coolers providing users with a stable. comfortable platform when standing or sitting.
- SOLID PLASTIC TRAY: A solid plastic tray comes standard with all Orion coolers.
- CARRY HANDLES: Strong. motorcycle-style carry handles with reinforced climbing ropes ready to take any load with comfort and ease.
- BOTTLE OPENERS / TIE DOWN POINTS: Four aluminum tie down points on each corner that double as bottle openers. Two additional tie down points on either side.
- LOW-PROFILE CAMMING LATCHES: Low-profile, snag-free, camming latches secure your goods in tight and are quick to open and create a solid, air-tight seal when locked into place.
- DRAIN PLUGS: Large, easy to open drain plug for fast drainage of any melted water, ease of hosing out, or equalizing pressure after air travel.
- MADE IN THE USA: Every cooler is molded and assembled in Sparta, TN. next to Jackson Kayaks with quality and pride; the best molders in the business.
Multi-day hunting and fishing, extended camping trips (canoe or trailer), rafting trips, for hunting/fishing lodges, tailgating/sporting events.