- Six tie down points
- Four aluminum bottle openers, one on each corner
- Integrated standing pad
- Lockable/Certified bear resistant
- Best-in-class 2"+ of insulation
- Every Orion cooler is molded and assembled in Sparta, Tennessee
Could be you’re the hunter or angler who lives by the credo “go big or go home” … the outfitter who delivers exceptional experiences for his clients … the big-event caterer who is renowned for the quality of your service. Orion's largest cooler is up to your grandest expectations. Shipping multiple quartered game, King Salmon filets or servicing a multi-family picnic, the 85 says, “bring it.” Add the brilliant functionality and customizability of Orion's exclusive gear tracks and a range of RAM accessories — cup holders holders to GoPro mounts — and you have an indispensable asset for everyone who works, hunts, fishes and lives large.
What gives Orion coolers the advantage?
- INSULATION: Rugged construction using today's cutting edge insulation techniques, ready to keep your cold goods COLD for days on end.
- YAKATTACK TRACKS / RAM INTEGRATION: The YakAttack accessory tracks mounted on each side allow you to easily and quickly mount a myriad of accessories to to enhance its performance; rod holders, phone holders, cup holders, GPS, Fish Finders and more.
- STANDING PAD (Standard): Grippy, standing pad that comes standard with all Orion coolers providing users with a stable. comfortable platform when standing or sitting.
- SOLID PLASTIC TRAY: A solid plastic tray comes standard with all Orion coolers.
- CARRY HANDLES: Strong. motorcycle-style carry handles with reinforced climbing ropes ready to take any load with comfort and ease.
- BOTTLE OPENERS / TIE DOWN POINTS: Four aluminum tie down points on each corner that double as bottle openers. Two additional tie down points on either side.
- LOW-PROFILE CAMMING LATCHES: Low-profile, snag-free, camming latches secure your goods in tight and are quick to open and create a solid, air-tight seal when locked into place.
- DRAIN PLUGS: Large, easy to open drain plug for fast drainage of any melted water, ease of hosing out, or equalizing pressure after air travel.
- MADE IN THE USA: Every cooler is molded and assembled in Sparta, TN. next to Jackson Kayaks with quality and pride; the best molders in the business.
Carry it on a raft, in your truck, or strapped to a tank.
Perfect for hunting, fishing, camping, rafting, meat storage and transport, as well as tailgating/sporting events.