U.S.M.C. certified, the Danner Marine Expeditionary (M.E.B.) 8" Tactical Boots are built to serve. Constructed with durable nubuck leather for toughness, and a Vibram Sierra outsole for optimal function. Lined with a breathable mesh for better moisture wicking in hot weather. The boots lace to the toe for better fit and support, and Danner’s famous stitchdown construction gives a more stable platform and superior durability. The Vibram 1276 Sierra outsole design allows for maximum traction and stability over various terrain, this outsole uses a rubber compound that guarantees great traction on both wet and dry surfaces. Vibram 360 Dry-Ice compound offers superior traction in rugged and cold-weather environments. Berry Compliant is a certification that meets or exceeds the most stringent guidelines set by the Federal Trade Commission. Every component of this product, down to the raw material sourced to manufacture each part, is sourced from the United States. This boot is crafted from top to bottom in Danner's Portland, Oregon factory.
How it Fits: The 610 is Danner's most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
- Durable nubuck leather and 1000D nylon upper
- Breathable, moisture-wicking mesh liner for hot weather
- USMC optional wear with stamped Eagle, Globe and Anchor emblem
- Speed lace system allows you to tighten from toe to top with one pull
- Vibram 1276 Sierra with Dry-Ice compound outsole guarantees great traction on wet and dry ground
- PU footbed and fiberglass shank for underfoot protection
- Berry compliant