- Enduroweave upper offers enhanced breathability and durability
- Breathable, moisture-wicking air mesh lining and ventilation technology for hot weather comfort
- Three layer Ortholite footbed for maximum cushioning and support
- Vibram SPE midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA but is more durable
- Vibram Fuga outsole has self-adapting lugs and specially formulated Megagrip compound
Inspired by decades of legendary hiking boots, Danner has partnered with Vibram to forge a new path in hiking footwear. The combination of the Vibram SPE midsole and Fuga outsole gives unparalleled grip on wet and dry surfaces while providing superior cushioning without the weight. Designed to withstand the summer climate and terrain of the Pacific Northwest, Danner utilized a carbon-washed textile upper and an air mesh liner for breathability in warm temperatures. The Mountain 600 defines a new category in hiking boots they call Performance Heritage - combining classic styling with lightweight innovation. Removable Ortholite footbed with three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
How it fits: Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included. Please note the Mountain 600 fits slightly large and Danner recommend sizing down a half size for best fit.