- Constructed from a combination of premium full-grain leather and 1000 Denier nylon
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out
- Semi-locking side sipper locks itself closed when its zipped up, yet easily releases when you pull the zipper down
- Speed Lace System allows you to tighten from toe to top with one swift tug for a secure, tight fit
- Stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot
- Vibram Kletterlift Light outsole is oil and slip-resistant with low lugs for urban environments
Challenging themselves to create a lightweight and quick-to-comfort boot that honors the trust and tradition of the iconic Danner Acadia, Danner developed the Stalwart. Featuring a Bi-Fit board that integrates the midsole, lasting board and shank into a single form, they were able to reduce weight while maintaining the durability that is synonymous with Danner. Built on a more athletic last, the Stalwart relies on their hand-crafted, stitchdown construction to uphold its strength and stability while a full-length, removable footbed provides the comfort needed for long hours in service.