The Stronghold was inspired by some of Danner's favorite hiking styles with many of the same components and design features being incorporated into a tough, modern work boot. The Vibram SPE midsole provides long-lasting comfort while the Danner Dry liner helps to keep elements at bay. Vibram's SPE Midsole, this rubberized EVA midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and won’t break down as easily. This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support. Danner's oil and oil resistant outsoles have been certified to meet OSHA safety standards.
Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
Non-metallic toe does not transmit heat or cold. Nor will it set off metal detectors. As expected, it meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- Durable, full-grain leather upper
- 100% waterproof Danner Dry barrier allows moisture to escape without letter water in
- Vibram SPE midsole maintains cushioning with enhanced rebound, comfort and support
- Vibram Stronghold outsole is oil and slip resistant
- Non-conductive electrical shock resistant sole and heel