The reality is job sites are brutal on boots. Danner knew that the Trakwelt had to be built to take on the abuse of the harshest sites; day after day, job after job. Constructed with a beefy Goodyear Welt that creates a stable bond between the sole and upper, the Trakwelt is designed for long-lasting durability. Full-length footbed is an industry standard made true to size. Featuring a PU midsole with shock absorbing zones under heel and forefoot for targeted cushioning. The Danner Trakwelt outsole provides maximum spacing between the oversized lugs to insure positive traction in extreme job sites. Additional features include oil & slip resistance and a solid 90° heel for secure grip on ladder rungs. Non-metallic toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH.
- Danner Dry waterproof protection
- Toe shield protects leather for added durability
- Stable, long-lasting Goodyear welt construction
- Danner Trakwelt outsole offers oil and slip resistant
- Nylon shank and PU midsole with shock absorbing zones under the heel