Whether they’re for work or play, one thing is for certain: the Alpha Thermal keeps feet warm with 7mm of insulating neoprene and fleece lining. Built for comfort and durability, these boots plow through snow, sleet, slush, ice and whatever else is in your wintery path. So when the mercury drops and the snow piles up, Jack Frost can nip all he wants at your nose, but he won't be touching your toes. Made of the same material used to insulate refrigerators and freezers, LaCrosse's polyurethane AeroForm Shell wraps the entire foot for cushioning comfort and warmth. It is ultra-light and flexible and won't crack, tear or fade.
Safety Rating: ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Built with hand-laid premium, natural rubber over insulating neoprene
- Fleece lined wraps the entire foot for cushioning and warmth
- Active fit keeps you foot in place while on the move
- Neoprene gusset accommodates different calf sizes
- Antarctic outsole with multi-dimensional lug pattern