In 1957 Lacrosse introduced the Grange. A non-insulated, do-it-all rubber boot that customers knew they could always trust. Today, these boots are alive and well. They’re still made from proven ZXT Rubber. They’re still built to perform under the harshest of conditions. And they’re still the boots you can call on to get the job done. Built with more natural rubber than most other boots, hand-laid rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year. ZXT rubber is specially formulated to be ozone and tear resistant for added protection. Chevron cleated outsole offers unparalleled traction in the thickest of mud and the nastiest of terrain - vulcanized for durability and a unique lug design to shed the mud and muck.
- Ozone and tear resistant rubber
- Adjustable top strap for a customizable secure fit
- Ankle fit ensures a secure and comfortable fit
- Chevon cleated outsole for unparalleled traction
- 100% waterproof rubber construction