In 1957 LaCrosse introduced the Grange. A non-insulated, do-it-all rubber boot that customers knew they could always trust. Today, these boots are alive and well. They’re still made from proven ZXT Rubber. They’re still built to perform under the harshest of conditions. And they’re still the boots you can call on to get the job done. When it comes to scent protection in hunting boots, nothing comes close to rubber. That's why generations of hunters have been wearing LaCrosse rubber boots. You'll have the confidence in knowing that every step is a scent-free step. LaCrosse's revolutionary fit ensures a secure and comfortable fit around your ankles, while gripping the top of your foot and locking your heel in place. This prevents the boot from pulling loose in the deepest trenches of mud and muck. The hand-laid rubber of the Grange guarantees that they fit the way they were built to fit - comfortably and securely. Chevon cleated outsole offers unparalleled traction in the thickest mud and nastiest terrain.
- Hand-laid premium ZXT rubber for 100% waterproof protection
- ZXT rubber is ozone and abrasion resistant
- No nonsense scent protection, LaCrosse rubber boots keep every step scent free
- Ankle fit locks heel in place for a secure fit
- Adjustable top strap for a secure fit around your calf