- Removable 9mm wool felt liner
- Full-grain leather upper provides support, protection, and durability
- Hand-laid premium, natural rubber provides 100% waterproof protection
- Trac-Lite outsole with 90-degree heel and versatile, gripping lug pattern
- Steel shank for underfoot protection
Worn by Iditarod dogsled winners, the Iceman has a long history of providing warmth in the harshest conditions. Its double insulation construction, combined with our premium, natural rubber keeps you dry and warm throughout winter. The 9mm wool-felt liner adds warmth and cushioning and is removable for when the weather warms up. Fully vulcanizes Trac-Lite outsole is extra durable and ensures that it won't ever separate. A 90-degree heel and versatile, gripping lug pattern provide traction wherever you tread.