- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable
- High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down
- Triple-stitched, 2mm, waterproof full-grain leather for extreme performance and abrasion resistance
- Vibram dual-density abrasion and chemical resistant rubber heel and toe wrap
- 3M Scotchlite reflective piping helps with more visibility
- Vibram Maltese outsole featuring oil and slip resistant traction
When it comes to hazardous jobsites, you need to be able to trust that your boots will keep you dry, protected, and supported. LaCrosse build the Longwall II with a 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner and wrap the heel and toe with a dual-density abrasion and chemical resistant rubber. Underfoot, a cushioning footbed, puncture-resistant midsole, and an oil and slip resistant outsole keep you supported and stable so you can forget about your feet and concentrate on the job at hand.
Safety Rating: ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 Mt/75 EH PR, CSA Z195-02 Grade 1 Electric-Shock Resistance