- Ozone and tear resistant rubber
- Lace-up top for a secure fit
- Stronger abrasion resistant in high-wear areas
- Trac-Lite outsole with deep lugs
- Metatarsal Guard with fiberglass shank
The ideal boot for less than ideal conditions. When it comes to protecting your feet on hazardous jobsites, rubber formula is relentless. Already highly abrasion-resistant and waterproof, LaCrosse added an alloy toe and metatarsal guard to Meta-Pac to meet ASTM standards. Built with more natural rubber than most other boots, LaCrosse's hand-laid rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year. ZXT rubber is specially formulated to be ozone and tear resistant for added protection. Fully vulcanized Trac-Lite outsole is extra durable and ensures that it won’t ever separate. A 90-degree heel and versatile, gripping lug pattern provide traction wherever you tread.
Safety Rating: ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 Mt/75 EH PR