- Ozone and tear resistant rubber
- Lace-up top for a secure fit
- Stronger abrasion resistant in high-wear areas
- Trac-Lite outsole with deep lugs
- Metatarsal Guard with fiberglass shank
The ideal boot for less than ideal conditions. When it comes to protecting your feet on hazardous jobsites, our rubber formula is relentless. Already highly abrasion-resistant and waterproof, LaCrosse added an alloy toe and metatarsal guard to Meta-Pac to meet ASTM standards. Built with more natural rubber than most other boots, LaCrosse's hand-laid rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year. ZXT rubber is specially formulated to be ozone and tear resistant for added protection. Fully vulcanized Trac-Lite outsole is extra durable and ensures that it won’t ever separate. A 90-degree heel and versatile, gripping lug pattern provide traction wherever you tread.
Safety Rating: ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 Mt/75 EH PR