- Ozone and tear resistant rubber
- Lace-up top for a secure fit
- Stronger abrasion resistant in high-wear areas
- Vibram 132 Montagna outsole with deep lugs
- Metatarsal Guard and fiberglass shank
The ideal boot for less than ideal conditions. When it comes to protecting your feet on hazardous jobsites, rubber formula is relentless. Already highly abrasion-resistant and waterproof, LaCrosse added an alloy toe and metatarsal guard to Meta-Pac to meet ASTM standards. Built with more natural rubber than most other boots, LaCrosse's hand-laid rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year. ZXT rubber is specially formulated to be ozone and tear resistant for added protection. The Vibram 132 uses a premium, work specific compound, this outsole is more stable underfoot. The durable, deep-lugged rubber provides unparalleled traction in any work environment.
Safety Rating: ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 Mt/75 EH PR