- Ozone and tear resistant rubber
- Lace-up top for a secure fit
- Stronger abrasion resistant in high-wear areas
- Vibram 132 Montagna outsole with deep lugs
- Metatarsal Guard and fiberglass shank
The ideal boot for less than ideal conditions. When it comes to protecting your feet on hazardous jobsites, our rubber formula is relentless. Already highly abrasion-resistant and waterproof, LaCrosse added an alloy toe and metatarsal guard to Meta-Pac to meet ASTM standards. Built with more natural rubber than most other boots, LaCrosse's hand-laid rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year. ZXT rubber is specially formulated to be ozone and tear resistant for added protection. The Vibram 132 uses a premium, work specific compound, this outsole is more stable underfoot. The durable, deep-lugged rubber provides unparalleled traction in any work environment.
Safety Rating: ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 Mt/75 EH PR