- Foam insulation extends from the bottom of the boot to the ankle for added warmth
- Lace-up top for a secure fit
- Ankle fit ensures a secure and comfort fit
- Toe guard for stronger abrasion resistance in high-wear areas
- Trac-Lite outsole with 90-degree heel
Stand. Walk. Even crawl. And stay comfortable and dry the whole time. When you need to rely on protection from the mud, grime, and rough terrain underfoot, the Pac boots have you covered. Featuring a cushioning EVA insole and revolutionary Ankle Fit technology that grips your foot and locks your heel in place, the Pac is just as comfortable as it is durable. It’s built with LaCrosse's proven rubber formula that’s resistant to tears, abrasions, and a hard day’s work in hazardous conditions. Built with more natural rubber than most other boots, hand-laid rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year. LaCrosse's ZXT rubber is specially formulated to be ozone and tear resistant for added protection. Fully vulcanized Trac-Lite outsole is extra durable and ensures that it won’t ever separate. A 90-degree heel and versatile, gripping lug pattern provide traction wherever you tread.
Safety Rating: ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH