Steel toe and waterproof protection for extra wet and muddy conditions. Lightweight and always long-wearing, LaCrosse's Premium Knee boots feature premium, natural rubber that won’t crack in the cold, won’t get soft in the heat and won’t ever let you down when you need it most. Comfortable enough to wear as an everyday work boot, but durable enough to last in the back of the truck for those just-in-case days. Built with more natural rubber than most other boots, hand-laid rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year. ZXT rubber is specially formulated to be ozone and tear resistant for added protection.
Safety Rating: ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH PR
- Ozone and tear resistant rubber
- Lace-up top for a secure fit
- Ankle fit ensures a secure and comfort fit
- Toe guard for stronger abrasion resistance in high-wear areas
- Trac-Lite outsole with 90-degree heel