- Canvas lining for added durability
- Ozone and tear resistant rubber
- Reinforced heel and ankle
- Toe guard has a second layer of rubber
- Pull straps offer a quick and easy way to transition your boots from rolled down to rolled up
Steel toe and waterproof protection for cold, wet and muddy conditions. Lightweight and always long-wearing, the Storm Hip boots feature LaCrosse's premium, natural rubber that won’t crack in the cold, won’t get soft in the heat and won’t ever let you down when you need it most. With a layer of insulating foam and a wool-felt midsole underfoot, you’ll always stay warm in the deepest mud and muck. For stronger abrasion resistance in high-wear areas, LaCrosse added internal rubber reinforcement to the heel and ankle. Fully vulcanized Trac-Lite outsole is extra durable and ensures that it won’t ever separate. A 90-degree heel and versatile, gripping lug pattern provide traction wherever you tread. Wool felt midsole and foam insulation extends from the bottom of the boot to the ankle for added warmth.
Safety Rating: ASTM F2892-11 M I/75 C/75 EH PR