- Battery-free illumination
- Advanced fiber-optics and tritium aiming-point illumination speeds target acquisition and extends available shooting hours
- Dual-illumination system automatically adjusts aiming-point brightness to existing lighting conditions
- Manual brightness override allows shooters to easily adjust the reticle to suit their preferences
- 30mm tube offers a greater range of mounting options
- Rugged, aircraft-quality, hard-anodized aluminum body offers all-weather protection
- Generous eye relief for use with higher caliber rifles
- Easy-to-use capped turret controls for precise and tool-free windage and elevation adjustment
- Side parallax adjuster for enhanced accuracy at long range
Versatility comes in all sizes and that’s what you get with the Trijicon AccuPoint 2.5-12.5x 42mm; wide magnification range in a small package. When packing for that caribou hunt and needing to keep your weight within the limit, you’ll be glad you can still go big with your scope. The 42mm objective gives you less weight and a lower mounting profile with the superior glass clarity Trijicon is known for.
The MIL-Dot Crosshair reticle provides the capability of determining distance to a target, the size of a target, and visual reference MIL-Dot points to be used to compensate for bullet drop and provide reference for follow up shot compensation. Use the fine dot fiber optic and crosshair to set up those critical shots. (MIL-Dot optimized at 12.5x)
Control the brightness of your fiber optic aiming point with the innovative illumination dial and have confidence with your shot placement in low light when the tritium kicks in.