Whether you’re hunting, hiking, climbing or paddling, the rugged Rino 700 navigator is your go-to for any adventure. Offering an affordable entry point to Garmin's navigator/communicator lineup, it retains the core functionality of the more feature-rich Rino 750 and 755t handhelds. And its powerful two-way radio is fully compatible with them as well. So, it’s easy to stay in touch with other Rino-carrying members of your group
With its high-sensitivity dual GPS/GLONASS receiver and quad helix antenna, Rino 700 quickly finds your position and maintains it — even in heavy cover, deep canyons or remote, off-the-grid locations. The device includes a worldwide basemap plus comprehensive navigation and tracking features to help guide you on or off the beaten path.
Rino series handhelds feature a unique position reporting capability that lets you send your exact location to another Rino user so they can see it on their map display. You can also use position polling to request a position from another Rino device. It’s a handy way to keep tabs on your friends, hunting party or fellow adventurers in the field. For added flexibility, you can also maintain nonverbal contact by exchanging unit-to-unit text messages with other Rino users in your area.
Ruggedly built andwater-rated to IPX7, Rino 700 features a crisp 2.2” monochrome display that’s easy to read in any lighting situation. Battery life can exceed 13 hours between recharges. Plus, the unit’s easy-to-use thumbstick control makes one-hand operation simple.
- 5 W GMRS two-way radio offers extended range, up to 20 miles; communicate by voice or unit-to-unit text messaging
- High-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS satellite reception; tracks in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Rechargeable internal lithium-ion battery can provide up to 13 hours of battery life
- Position reporting feature shows locations of other Rino users on the same channel
- Worldwide basemap shows position and supports basic navigation