- Big Bite technology, rifled head design
- All metal (steel) gears with roller bearings
- Offset, Larger Diameter Throat
- 2" meat pan hole
- All brushed stainless steel motor housing
- Added Tray in body for Knife and Plate Storage
- Stainless steel head, auger & meat pan
- Heavy duty handle for easy moving
- 110 Volt, permanently lubricated motor
- Built in circuit breaker
- 5 year factory warranty
LEM is a family owned company, passionate about bringing innovation to game processing. The revolutionary Improved Big Bite Grinders live up to this passion with improved speed and performance that deliver a premium grind in half the time. The head design and advanced Big Bite technology offer a superior second grind, while virtually eliminating stomping and vastly improving the sausage stuffing function. Big Bite technology allows the auger to take an extra big bite of meat and then move it into the grinder head quicker than other grinders. You can now grind larger cuts of meat faster without clogging up the machine.
The #8 Big Bite grinds approximately 7 pounds per minute and the meat pan includes a safety guard. It is constructed of an all brushed stainless steel motor housing, all metal gears with roller bearings and includes a heavy duty handle for easy moving. The motor has improved grease formulation to reduce motor noise, and a built in circuit breaker for added safety. This grinder is the perfect size to grind a few deer a year.