- Bottlenecked Stinger case
- 2010 ft/sec nominal muzzle velocity
- Polymer-tipped jacketed bullet
- Sub-MOA accuracy
- CCI’s world-renown priming technology
- Reusable 50-count plastic box that protects and dispenses five cartridges at one time
CCI is known in the shooting sports industry for having reliable ammunition that delivers exceptional performance time and time again.
The V-MAX bullet has a polymer tip that initiates rapid expansion and increases the ballistic coefficient for improved accuracy even at long ranges. This ammunition is new production and non-corrosive.
Note: To avoid serious injury from a ruptured cartridge, 17 Mach 2 ammunition should only be used in firearms with components specifically designed to safely fire 17 Mach 2 ammunition, including the firearm's action components (bolt/firing mechanism). Do not use this ammunition in firearms that have been modified unless ALL the action components have been specifically designed and verified by the firearm manufacturer as intended for 17 Mach 2.