- Cases checked for weight variances and a likeness
- Necks and shoulders checked for perfect chamberings
- Brass is cut to exact SAAMI specifications
- Overall length double checked to ensure lands/bullet marriage
- Cartridges are visually inspected, as always, after a precise machine inspection
Underwood Match Grade ammunition is personally hand crafted by Underwood Ballsiticians in small batches and is truly rival to some of the world’s best handloads. Case mouths are deburred, chamfered, and checked before loading. Flash holes are deburred and checked. Powder charges are hand thrown to deliver consistency and accuracy with each shot. Built to the tightest tolerances for peak performance rivaling and sometimes surpassing handloads in many guns. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
The Lehigh Controlled Chaos bullet is designed to penetrate to a specific depth and to fracture as the internal hydraulic pressure exceeds the hoop strength of the nose design. At the time of fracture, a massive energy spike is released as the particles break away and radiate outward from the initial trajectory path. This energy spike and resulting temporary cavity sends a shock wave through the animal's circulatory and nervous systems immediately shutting down the functioning of these systems.