Challenge Targets 66% IPSC Rifle Rated Target 3/8" AR500 Steel with Armor Post
- Product Family #: 1019468274
- Product #: 220071
- Challenge Targets #: AP-80063-R
- UPC #:
For Challenge Targets that ship direct from the Supplier, you will need to be prepared to move the item and arrange final placement. Please be aware that once your item ships from the factory, the order is final and cannot be cancelled. If you choose to return the item please contact MidwayUSA, you are responsible to pay for return freight, any restocking fees and all other charges incurred.
The new line of Armor Post Targets provide an unmatched combination of durability and portability. The upright post and legs weigh only 22 lbs. The built-in quick release mechanism allows target plates to be removed in seconds without tools. The upright post is made from 3/8" AR500 steel and will withstand thousands of direct hits from high power rifles. Our Armor Post Targets are built for law enforcement, military, commercial and public ranges who require a maintenance free solution for high volume pistol and rifle use.
The duel spring design maximizes audible feedback and keeps the surface of the target plate parallel with the shooting line which makes bullet fragmentation safer and more consistent. The springs also absorb energy which preserves the surface of the steel plate.
The reversible target plate matches an official IPSC or USPSA metric target scaled down to 66% of the official size. Each successful hit produces a loud ring and visual reaction.
The base of the target incorporates an innovative four point stance which elevates the center of the target dispersing the weight to the four outer corners for excellent stability. The stand legs include anchor holes for staking if extra stability is needed (stakes not included). The rear mounting hole on the upright post is slotted to allow the user to adjust the forward lean of the target on uneven terrain (0-20 degrees)
- Rated for all handguns and rifles with velocities up to 3,000 fps at the target
- Minimum distance: Handguns = 7 yards | Rifles = 100 yards
- Laser cut AR500 steel target assembly slips onto 3/8" AR500 Armor Post with no tools
- Heavy duty legs constructed of 1/4" steel with durable black powder coat finish
- Target base has a 35" diagonal footprint that is elevated in the center to provide excellent stability
- Industrial grade compression springs produce maximum reverberation and visual feedback
- Plate size matches an IPSC Metric target scaled down to 66% of the official size (11.81"x19.39")
- Target is designed to safely deflect bullet fragments into the ground (adjustable forward angle: 0-20 degrees)
- Overall height of target is adjustable from 54" to 58"
- Light weight and portable (weighs only 44 lbs.)
- Base Construction: 1/4" thick steel with black powder coat finish
- Base Dimensions: 27" long x 22" wide (35" diagonal)
Must Ship to FFL Dealer
Guns must be shipped to an FFL Dealer for transfer. You will have the opportunity to find and choose one in your area before placing your order.
The total weight of the product and its packaging, as calculated by the shipping carrier. This weight is the same weight used by the carriers for charges, and is based on the greater of actual or dimensional weight, calculated as (rounded cubic inches)/(carrier dimensional weight divisor). Since some products ship directly from supplier, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Incurs additional shipping charges due to the large or irregular shape of the product.
Product regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated product quantities and restrictions may limit available ground shipping methods.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Smokeless Powder and Primers are considered hazardous materials, incur HazMat Charges, and can only ship ground freight within the continental U.S. Due to safety considerations and legal/regulatory reasons, Smokeless Powder and Primers cannot be returned.
Product Reviews are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!