- Split grain leather upper with high wall rubber rand
- Open and closed lacing loops with I-Lock cams
- Gore-Tex waterproof lining
- Insulate Pro footbed with Primaloft insulated insole
- Vibram Dolent rubber sole
Lowa's most versatile alpine boot for automatic crampons. Designed with FlexFit Synchro for comfortable ankle articulation, this boot has a generous rocker shape for easy walking. Ideal for heavy backpack trips and mixed climbing. Durably waterproof/breathable. Handcrafted in Italy and is resolable.
Patented LOWA design, I-Lock is a simple cam lace loop placed at the top of the foot. It grabs the lace and holds it tight so the foot can be firmly held and supported while allowing for flexible shaft lacing. Pushing the hook clip upwards easily releases the clamping to loosen the instep lacing.
C4 Tongue, a Lowa exclusive, is anatomically-contoured for a natural flex that cradles the foot in comfort and promotes a faster break-in time. The four main features of the C4 tongue noticeable increases in walk comfort are:
- Asymmetrical padding (thicker towards the outside of the foot)
- Recessed ankle areas (inside higher than the outside)
- Flexible curved inset towards the inside of the foot
- Softer edging on the upper end
VIBRAM Dolent sole has a mountaineering profile with high edge stability for optimum precision foot placement and self-cleaning lugs.