- Easy DIY bracket to mount skulls to the wall; attractive wood cover
- Bracket constructed of strong powder coated steel
- Works best with deer skulls
- The rubber pads hold the skull securely and safely in place
- Must be mounted to a wall stud for added safety and secure attachment
- Approximate bracket size is 5.25" high x 5" deep x 2.5" wide
An easy DIY wall bracket for mounting deer skulls. A few minutes of your time is all it takes. Find a wall stud, screw the steel bracket to the wall, add the magnetized wood screw cover, mount the cleaned skull and enjoy your trophy display. This steel bracket makes use of the natural hole in the base of the skull and the rubber pads hold the skull securely without damage.