- Built to move with Rugged Flex stretch technology
- 12-ounce sandstone, 100% cotton sandstone duck canvas
- Corduroy-trimmed collar with snaps for optional hood
- Internal rib-knit storm cuffs with ergonomically shaped sleeve hems
- Inside storm flap and bungee on hem keep cold out
Breaking up concrete or breaking a foal, this men's jacket offers the freedom of movement you need to get the job done. Made of wind-resistant cotton duck, the jacket is fleece-lined for warmth. Stretch panels between the shoulders and at the elbows let you swing a sledgehammer or lunge a pushy horse with ease. Full Swing was developed with insight from Carhartt's Crew, a group of hardworking folks who wear our gear on the job day in and day out and let us know what they really think. All Full Swing gear is built broken-in to help you move like you mean it 24/7 and features stretch across the shoulders, arms that move free without the jacket riding up, and bigger bend in the elbows. Corduroy-trimmed collar with under-collar snaps for optional hood, not included. Two inside pockets, one chest pocket, and two lower-front pockets.