- No pistol disassembly required – Just place into the chassis and lock
- Provides a long Picatinny rail, allowing a combination of sight, magnifier, and/or night vision
- Gives two additional Picatinny rails on right and left for mounting accessories
- Ambidextrous and fast-handling charging handle that interfaces with factory rear cocking serrations
- Ambidextrous trigger guard safety
- Equipped with a right-folding stock for easy concealment and carry - Pistol can still be operated while folded
- Can accommodate right and left serrated thumb rests for better control of recoil and muzzle rise (not included)
- Can accept front integral tactical light (Not included)
- Vertical Grip functions as a carrier for an extra magazine for fast reloads
- Fits only Glock gen 3, 4 with OEM-style rear cocking serrations, including compensated models
The Micro RONI is CAA's newest compact platform for pistol carbine conversion. This light and sturdy platform, available for various Glock models, is constructed of aluminum with a polymer body. The Micro RONI enhances performance and accuracy, featuring a stock with an integrated folding mechanism for convenience and portability.
Installation of this product on a pistol will create a short barreled rifle. All NFA rules apply.