- Converts your pistol to more versatile PDW platform in seconds
- No pistol disassembly required, just place firearm into chassis and lock
- Provides a long Picatinny rail, allowing a combination of sight, magnifier, and/or night vision
- Gives two additional Picatinny rails on right and left for mounting accessories
- Ambidextrous and fast-handling charging handle that interfaces with factory rear cocking serrations
- Ambidextrous trigger guard safety
- Can accommodate right and left serrated thumb rests for better control of recoil and muzzle rise (not included)
- Can accept front integral tactical light (Not included)
- Fits only Glock gen 3, 4 with OEM-style rear cocking serrations, including compensated models
The Micro RONI Recon is designed to increase stability of a pistol, enhancing both performance and accuracy. It allows for the addition of a multitude of accessories while maintaining portability. This light and sturdy platform, available for various Glock models, is constructed of aluminum with a polymer body.
Non-NFA: Installation of this product on a pistol does not change its classification.