- Billet Upper Constructed from 7075-T651 Aluminum
- True Black Type III Class 2 Hard Coat Anodized
- Wedge Lock Handguard with M-LOK Mounting System
- Slide Lock Charging Handle for Ambidextrous Manipulation
- Corrosion Resistant Barrel Constructed from 4150 Chrome Moly
- Low Profile Gas Block from Superlative Arms
- Recoil Reducing Muzzle Break
- Includes Charging Handle and Bolt Carrier Group
ZEV Billet Upper Receivers are born of innovative design, the highest quality materials, state-of-the-art manufacturing processes, and rigid standards for impeccable quality and finish work. Using best-in-class components each product is assembled and tested in-house by expert gunsmiths resulting in a light weight, versatile, and high performance components. The ZEV Billet Upper Receiver Assembly is precision-machined from 7075-T651 aluminum for strength and light weight, complete with wedge lock hand guard, slide lock charging handle, chrome moly barrel, bolt carrier group, and muzzle brake.
The wedge lock hand guard is a unique component, which provides a full length continuous top rail with M-LOK mounting system for maximum user customization and control while the integrated anti-rotation pin ensures a consistent and continuous top-rail with the upper receiver. The slide lock charging handle permits ambidextrous manipulation with an extended and textured latch for superior grip and ergonomics. Other features include the low profile adjustable gas block from Superlative Arms, which allows the end-user to fine tune the gas flow of the rifle to match their load and set-up. Finally, the included muzzle break reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise to keep you on-target for faster follow up shots.