- 2-Layer Gore-Tex shell with fully-taped seams and internal lining
- Water/windproof and highly breathable
- Exclusive A-TACS Camo patterns
- Fully adjustable attached hood
- Molded hook and loop cuff closures
- Two lower/two upper front chest pockets and one shoulder pocket
- Water-resistant front zipper with external storm flap
- Internal pocketing for gear
- Harness Access
Keep the rain out. The ETA-FM Gore-Tex Jacket is a thin packable layer, designed to give you lightweight and portable protection the wind and rain without slowing you down. Built to last, it will resist punctures and tears, because it's hard for a jacket to be waterproof with a gaping hole in it. Browning Hell's Canyon Speed clothing won't slow you down or restrict your movement. Fully articulated, lightweight, and packable - Speed clothing will keep you comfortable but the highest design priority was to not slow down the athlete hunter who uses it.
Engineered with 2-layer Gore-Tex technology. The Gore-Tex membrane is bonded to the outer material and protected on the inside by a separate lining, the separate lining inside ensures comfort, freedom of motion and versatility. This provides breathable comfort and durable waterproof and windproof protection over a wide range of outdoor activities.