- 2-Layer Gore-Tex shell with fully-taped seams and internal lining
- Water/windproof and highly breathable
- Integrated belt loops
- Zippered front hand pockets and lower thigh cargo pocket
- Zip to the knee side zippers for easy on/off
- Anatomical knee darts for better articulation
- Full-length crotch panel for maximum range of motion
Keep the rain out. The ETA-FM Gore-Tex Pant is a thin packable layer, designed to give you lightweight and portable protection the wind and rain without slowing you down. Built to last, it will resist punctures and tears, because it's hard for pants to be waterproof with a gaping hole in them. FM = Fast and Mobile. Browning Hell's Canyon Speed clothing won't slow you down or restrict your movement. Fully articulated, lightweight, and packable - Speed clothing will keep you comfortable but the highest design priority was to not slow down the athlete hunter who uses it.
Engineered with 2-layer Gore-Tex technology. The Gore-Tex membrane is bonded to the outer material and protected on the inside by a separate lining, the separate lining inside ensures comfort, freedom of motion and versatility. This provides breathable comfort and durable waterproof and windproof protection over a wide range of outdoor activities. HeroFit is designed for hunters who take their sport and gear seriously. Light and fast is key with HeroFit. Trim dimensions and tough, stretchable fabrics work together to maximize mobility.