- Fits full size frame government and commander size with ambidextrous safety.
- laser Trainer Mode: The sound activated laser fires a red dot for 1/10 of a second simulating bullet impact. Use the trainer for trigger control practice or for instructing new or beginner shooters
- laser Sight Mode: When mounted adjust the laser to bullet impact. Use the laser to quickly aim at your target, rapidly aim after the gun recoils or teach new or challenged shooters
- Grip Activation: Hold the firearm with a shooting grip and the laser will turn on. The strategically placed grip button will turn the laser on with either left or right hand. The two panel design does not change the grip and leaves the front strap open
- This gun sight is the brightest and most powerful laser legally allowed to produce
- The bright laser dot can be seen over 100 yards away at night.
It is a laser sight, it is a laser trainer, it is all in one on your gun.
Quickly replace the grip panels on your 1911 and you are now setup with a laser. Grip the pistol for shooting and the laser turns on. The panel only design does not change your original 1911 grip. Works with ambidextrous safeties and the laser activates with either hand. The laser will make you a more accurate shooter and help you find your target faster.
Laser is a dot great shot, Laser is a streak, bad technique. The grip has a built in Laser Trainer, once it is switched to laser trainer mode, every time the hammer drops it will flash a laser for 1/10 of a second. This will tell you how good your trigger pull really is.
Train at home with the comfort of your favorite couch and air conditioning. Save time on trips to the range. Save money on ammo and gas.