- Kills deer ticks that carry Lyme disease
- Doesn’t harm people, pets, or the environment
- Apply in minutes, only two times per year
- Developed by Harvard University researchers
- Works best in New England, the Mid-Atlantic, and the Northern Woods where Lyme disease is concentrated and the Deer tick population is high
Thermacell Tick Control Tubes are the no-spray, easy-to-apply way to kill ticks in your yard. Tick Control Tubes work with an unlikely ally, the field mouse, to kill ticks in your yard. Thermacell turns mice from tick hosts into tick killers. Thermacell Tick Control Tubes are made from biodegradable cardboard filled with a material specially treated with permethrin , recommended by the CDC to kill ticks. Mice seek out this ideal nest material and collect it to line their nests underground. Mice rub the treated material on their fur while moving around their nest. Ticks feeding on the mice die before they can harm you or your family.