Whidden Gunworks die sets feature high quality, precisely manufactured reloading dies ideal for loading match grade ammunition. Included is a Click Adjustable Full Length Sizer Die and a Micrometer Seating Die. Whidden Micrometer Seater Dies allow for extremely precise adjustments to bullet seating depth. Fluted top and large white hash marks make adjustments quick and easy in 0.001" increments. This die also features a floating sleeve on the micrometer seater which enhances the concentricity of loaded rounds.
Whidden Gunworks Click Adjustable Full Length Bushing Sizer Dies utilize Redding or Wilson standard bushings to size brass to exact specifications to achieve the desired bullet tension. Manufactured to match PTG Match reamers often used in custom rifles, these dies guarantee easy chambering and extraction without overworking brass. Whidden Gunworks sizer dies include a shoulder gauge to aid with proper setup of headspace. This gauge attaches to standard calipers and allows measurement from the case shoulder to the base. Using the Shoulder Bump Gauge with the Click Adjustable Sizer Die will make the proper sizer die setup easier than ever before. Shellholder sold separately.
- Micrometer Seater Die allows you to adjust seating depth in 0.001" increments
- Full length die resizes the full length of the case.
- Uses Redding or Wilson type bushings
- Neck bushing is not included
- To determine bushing size, measure the outside neck diameter of a loaded cartridge, subtract .002" to .003" -- this allows approximately .001" of brass spring back for correct neck tension. Another method is to measure the neck wall thickness of a case, multiply by two, add the diameter of the bullet and subtract .001"
- Comes in plastic storage case