- Special high-performance LED produces 350 lumens
- Custom MaxVision Beam reflector creates a smooth, broad beam with ample light volume
- Integral ambidextrous constant-on switching
- Attaches securely to both Universal and Picatinny accessory rails
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- High-strength fiber reinforced polymer body, and aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard anodized LED head assembly for extreme durability
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Guarantee
The XH15 is designed as a dedicated weapon light for the Masterfire rapid deploy holster (RDH). It is specifically engineered to activate automatically when the paddle switch is swept past an emedded actuator that is in the on position within the Masterfire RDH. The ambidextrous, dedicated constant-on rocker switches also provide local control of the XH15 when out of the holster. A virtually indestructible, digitally regulated LED delivers 350 lumens of blinding light. The fiber-reinforced polymer body is rugged and lightweight. The XH15 produces tactical light output for 1.25 hours on a single SureFire lithium battery.