- Cam-slotted bezel and rear locking lugs on battery housing interface with MASTERFIRE holster for secure weapon retention
- Serves as the interface for the MASTERFIRE holster system for almost any pistol with a tactical rail
- Virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED delivers 600 lumens of blinding white light; produces tactical-level light for 1.75 hours on a set of batteries
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for close- to longer-range tasks
- 5 mW / 635 nm red laser sight is highly visible to the human eye and rarely needs re-zeroing
- Hard-anodized aluminum body, tempered window, and O-ring & gasket seals make light rugged, durable, and weatherproof
- Ergonomic ambidextrous push/toggle switching; optional DG & tape switching available
- Includes adapter plates for secure, rapid attachment to both Universal and Picatinny rails
- Powered by two 123A lithium batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Guarantee
The X400UH-A-RD was created to interface with SureFire’s revolutionary MASTERFIRE Rapid Deploy Holster. This compact but powerful WeaponLight/laser features a unique bezel with cam slots, and pin slots on both sides of the body, that lock the light into the holster, securing the weapon at an advantageous angle for quick deployment. The X400UH-A-RD is designed to automatically activate when the weapon is drawn from the MASTERFIRE holster (if the holster is manually set for this function), saving valuable time in high-stress situations and making one-handed manipulations easier. Because the MASTERFIRE holster interfaces with the WeaponLight instead of the pistol, and features an open design, most any X400UH-A-RD-equipped pistol can be accommodated by it.
Everything else about the X400UH-A-RD is pure X-Series. It features a recoil-proof LED covered with a proprietary TIR lens that focuses 600 lumens of light into a smooth, farther-reaching beam with a large central spot. Its five-milliwatt red laser sight is highly visible to the human eye and, once zeroed, rarely needs re-zeroing thanks to Nylok adjustment screws that won’t back out from the effects of recoil. A lightweight but strong aerospace-aluminum body finished with Mil-Spec hard anodizing provide superior toughness, while O-ring and gasket sealing provide weatherproofing.
Activating the X400UH-A-RD is achieved via ambidextrous switching located at the rear of body, providing one-finger control; just press the switch on either side for momentary on activation or flip it up or down for constant-on activation. Optional DG grip switches and tape switches, which permit the X400UH-A-RD to be activated without at all altering your grip on your weapon, are also available. The X400UH-A-RD can be easily and securely attached to any pistol or long gun equipped with a Universal or Picatinny rail.