- Easy entry with two doors and "single zip operation"
- Free-standing two-pole design with shock corded fiberglass poles
- 75D 185T polyester fly with 1500 mm coating resists UV damage and stays taut
- Factory-sealed fly and floor seams provide best weather protection
- 75D 185T polyester taffeta floor with 1500 mm coating
- Extra large #8 zippers on both doors for extra durability
- Great ventilation with two zippered windows (located on the doors) and large mesh panels
- Weatherproof fly with a ridge pole provides an awning over each door
- Mesh storage pockets, gear loft, 8" steel stakes and guy ropes included
If you're tired of getting soaked on your camping trips or always find yourself struggling with the zippers on your tent, switch to a Browning tent that you can rely on. The Hawthorne is a simple 2-pole freestanding dome tent that is enhanced with 2 doors and 2 awnings (one over each door) with extra large #8 zippers to make entering and exiting the tent hassle free. The two doors each have a mesh window, which is great for ventilation... and when it's time to put on the fly, you won't have to worry about losing your fresh air. The fly has additional vents for continued ventilation. Browning tents each come with a factory sealed fly and floor seams to give you the best weather protection and keep you dry.