- Unique silhouette blends into environment better than square blinds
- Three floor kick-outs offer ample additional storage space
- Two roof kick-outs create more standing room and better shot for bows
- New hinged silent door for easy access and silent entry/exit
- Organic, natural-shaped window openings blend into environment
- Easily adjustable silent window cover and mesh attachment
- Blind wrap carrying case doubles as storage system inside blind
- Heavy-duty 300D fabric shell
- 3D Edge ReLeaf trim breaks up hard edges for a fully brushed-in look
- Large main window improves maneuverability and accommodates bows
- Mesh windows in roof kick-out provide additional viewing options
Your perception of the ideal blind is about to get distorted. The Distorter utilizes new kick-out technology to introduce a completely re-envisioned design with benefits both inside and outside the blind. The kick-outs create a unique silhouette that blends in better than typical square blinds. 3D Edge ReLeaf trim further aids the blind’s concealability by breaking up hard lines with a leafy texture.
Step inside via the completely silent hinge door, and you’ll never want to leave. The floor kick-outs provide ample storage space, and add extra room for bulky equipment like camera tripods – allowing you to get as close to the windows as possible. The dual roof kick-outs add height where you need it, perfect for bow-hunting or improved visibility from the standing position. All three wall kick-outs have an attached floor and sewn-in shelves to keep gear dry and at the ready.