- Realtree EDGE Camo
- Fiberglass Composite Step-Through Riser
- Custom Composite Laminated Limbs
- CNC Machined Aluminum Flight Track
- 4 x 32 Illuminated Scope
- String Dampeners
- TriggerTech Frictionless Release Technology
- Anti-Dry Fire (ADF) Trigger System
- Metal Injection Molded (MIM) Trigger
- 7/8” Picatinny Rail
- Soft-Lok Floating Bristle Arrow Retainer
- Single Bolt Assembly
- Finger Safety Reminders
- Pass-Through Foregrip
- Rope Cocking Device
- Crank Cocking Device Compatible (Rope Cocking Device Included)
- Side Mount Quiver
- Two 22” Headhunter Arrows
- Lube Wax
The Droptine STR generates lethal speeds up to 380 feet per second via a generous 15.75-inch power stroke and a surprisingly manageable 155-pound draw weight. Featuring easy one-bolt assembly, the made-in-the-USA Droptine STR is ready to hunt with a 4x32 scope, streamlined side-mount quiver and two 22-inch Headhunter Arrows. The pistol-grip thumbhole stock and pass-through foregrip make holding aim a comfortable proposition, while the addition of string dampeners lessen noise and vibration. The trigger is from TriggerTech, and it’s the finest available on any factory crossbow. Frictionless release employs a free-floating roller between the trigger and sear, instilling confidence and boosting accuracy through an incredibly smooth and light three-pound pull with zero creep. Additionally, nock sensors and ADF (anti-dry fire) keep a spring-loaded safety bar in place until the arrow is properly seated, protecting the user and the bow from accidental dry fire.
The waterproof, shock-resistant Barnett Multi-Reticle scope allows shooters to line up their shots at various yardage quickly and easily.
The included Barnett Headhunter 22” Bolts are specifically made for superior performance with crossbows.