- TriggerTech Frictionless Release Technology
- Single Bolt Assembly
- Magnesium Riser
- Lightweight Composite Stock
- Anti-Dry Fire (ADF) Trigger System
- Soft-Lok Floating Bristle Arrow Retainer
- Metal Injection Molded (MIM) Trigger
- Custom Composite Limbs
- 7/8” Picatinny Rails
- Crank Cocking Device Compatible
- Finger Safety Reminders
- Pass-Through Foregrip
- Anti-Vibration Foot Stirrup
- 4x32mm Multi-Reticle Scope
- Rope Cocking Device
- Lightweight Quiver
- Two 20” Headhunter Arrows
- Lubrication Wax
Get after it and tackle any terrain with the Recruit Terrain. This is the only crossbow in Barnett’s line of full-size models featuring a solid desert tan stock. It doesn’t have a pattern like other crossbows, because it isn’t for just any other hunter. The hunters who carry the Recruit Terrain don’t feel pressured to fit an expected mold or look a certain way. Rather, they forge their own path with an understated confidence. The Recruit Terrain comes with an accessory package of essentials to get you in the field, and a design that’s aesthetically and technologically on-point to make sure once you’re there – you find what you’re searching for.
The waterproof, shock-resistant Barnett 4x32 Multi-Reticle scope allows shooters to line up their shots at various yardage quickly and easily.
The included Barnett Headhunter 20” Bolts are specifically made for superior performance with crossbows.