- TriggerTech Frictionless Release Technology
- Single Bolt Assembly
- Magnesium Riser
- Soft-Lok Floating Bristle Arrow Retainer
- Anti-Dry Fire (ADF) Trigger System
- Metal Injection Molded (MIM) Trigger
- Custom Composite Laminated Limbs
- 7/8” Picatinny Rails
- Crank Cocking Device Compatible
- Finger Safety Reminders
- Pass-Through Foregrip
- Anti-Vibration Foot Stirrup
- 4x 32mm Multi-Reticle Scope
- Rope Cocking Device
- Lightweight Quiver
- Two 20” Headhunter Arrows
- Lubrication Wax
Whether it’s your first bow or your fifteenth bow, the Whitetail Hunter II checks every box you look for in a reliable and effective bow: a light overall weight of 6.4 pounds, impressive 350 FPS speed and a manageable 150-pound draw weight. This makes it an ideal bow for crossbow hunters of all skill levels and sizes – especially those with smaller frames. The versatile Realtree Xtra pattern allows you to easily hunt year-round. Spend less time inside going through an assembly guide, and more time in the field stalking big game. The Whitetail Hunter II comes mostly assembled with all the staple accessories you need. The outdoors await, so get after it.
The waterproof, shock-resistant Barnett 4x32 Multi-Reticle scope allows shooters to line up their shots at various yardage quickly and easily.
The included Barnett Headhunter 20” Bolts are specifically made for superior performance with crossbows.