If you’re a jack-of-all-trades, you need a GPS navigator that’s as versatile as you are. Take a look at the GPSMAP 276Cx. With a large 5-inch display, versatile cartography, connected features and flexible power options, it has the capability to function the best way for you.
Almost anywhere you want to go, GPSMAP 276Cx has a compatible map to take you there. It comes preloaded with worldwide basemap and includes a free 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription. It also supports a variety of other mapping options such as Garmin TOPO maps, Garmin Huntview maps, BlueChart G2 HD marine charts, turn-by-turn directions on Cit Navigator NT, Garmin Custom Maps, raster maps and vector maps.
In addition to GPS and GLONASS reception, GPSMAP 276Cx is ANT+ compatible for the integration of external sensors like the tempe ambient temperature sensor. You can even connect it to Wi-Fi for over-the-air updates and Garming Connect database syncs. Pair with your compatible mobile device for additional features like LiveTrack and smart notifications.
GPSMAP 276Cx was designed for your rugged lifestyle. You’ll navigate with confidence by seeing clearly on the large 5-inch sunlight-readable screen. The navigator’s flexible mounting lets you keep the device exactly where you need it. Operate GPSMAP 276Cx with its reliable push-button controls that resist dirt, dust and grit, and best of all –– keep all your maps on hand with 8 GB of internal memory, expandable by a microSD card (sold separately).
Get peace of mind knowing that the GPSMAP 276Cx GPS navigator is going to be ready when you need it, now that there are more ways to power your device. It features in-unit charging with an included lithium-ion battery pack and even has the ability to use standard AA batteries.
- GPSMAP 276Cx
- 1 year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription
- AMPS powered mounting bracket with marine bail mount
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack
- USB cable
- AC charger
- Internal antenna with GPS and GLONASS satellite reception for tracking in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Built-in worldwide basemap and free 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription
- Supports Garmin TOPO maps, Garmin HuntView maps, BlueChart g2 HD marine charts and more
- Supports Active Weather forecasts and animated weather tracking
- Pairs with your compatible smartphone for automatic uploads, smart notifications and more